- 1 Apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 Small Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 Melba Toast
- 1 tsp Non-fat Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place apples in small baking dish and mix in desired spices/seasonings.
- Cover with juice of 1/2 small lemon, stevia, water, and few dashes of cinnamon.
- Toss to coat apples.
- Grind Melba toast into a powder using a food processor.
- Add milk in 1/4 tsp increments.
- Slowly stir until mixture forms a slightly moist crumbly topping.
- Sprinkle on top of apple.
- Cover dish and bake 20 mins. Remove cover and broil 1-2 mins to crisp topping.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!