- 1 lb Lean, Organic Beef
- 1 tbsp Herb Blend, like Herbs de Provence
- 2 cloves Chopped Garlic (or 2tsp of Garlic Powder)
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions (or 2tsp of Onion Powder)
- 3 tbsp Hemp Seeds (optional)
- 1 serving Betr Marinara
- 2 Zucchini, Spiralized
- Fresh Basil
- Warm skillet to medium-high heat.
- Spray with coconut oil ONLY spray (make sure there are no propellants) or 1/4 tsp coconut oil.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, and herbs to the meat.
- Form into meatballs. Roll into hemp seeds for an extra crunch and extra omega 3’s.
- Simmer meatballs in skillet for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, spiralize zucchini If not already prepped.
- Add Level 1 marinara or no sugar added marinara.
- Simmer for 5 minutes to bring out the sweetness of the tomato. Serve hot with chopped fresh basil.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!