- Food Processor or Blender
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsp Nutrional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 dozen Sweet Peppers or Jalepenos
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Toss onion, chicken, cottage cheese and seasonings into food processor. Blend the mixture until it is a pate consistency.
- Cut peppers in half and scrap out seeds.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture until they are full and place them on a baking sheet.
- Optional: Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven and back for 40 minutes.
- Broil the peppers until brown.
After reading this article, you may be asking yourself if your own health hurdles could be related to an unhealthy gut.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!