- 4 Cod filets, about 1-inch thick
- Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. Grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves Garlic, smashed but not peeled
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut or grapeseed oil, cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Brush a baking dish with coconut or grapeseed oil. Pour tomato-oil mixture into dish, then nestle in cod.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley, more lemon juice, and pan sauce.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!