- 1 Bunch Curly Kale
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 tsp Avocado Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate the kale from its stalk.
- Tear kale into chip size niblets.
- Massage in Vinegar, Salt, & Avocado Oil.
- Spread kale in a single layer on parchment paper.
- Bake 7-10 minutes until crisp and delectable.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!