- 1 pound of Radishes
- 1 head of Celery
- 2 Zucchini Squashes
- 1 Bag of Green Beans
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 1 Bag of Baby Bell Peppers
- Snacks: Strawberries
- Snacks for People Who Exercise A lot: 10 Almonds Per Day
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 1 Box of Baby Kale
- 1 Bag of Hemp Seeds
- 1 Bottle Liquid Aminos
Above is a shopping list for a week of meal prep for one person for lunch! You can change up which meal you have on the spot. Having all of your veggies prepped makes it easy to toss together different recipes, like the ones below!
I am so proud of one of our members (my mother!!!) Sharon for coming up with this meal prep recipe. She’s lost over 50 pounds in less than 6 months by following this simple meal prep method. She shares her veggies with her grandchildren and her crazy chef daughter when she’s home.
- Friday, go to the grocery store and purchase your goodies
- Saturday, wash your goodies
- Sunday, chop each veggie and store in containers for the week
Easy Asian Style Scrambled Eggs
- Heat 3 tbsp. of Liquid Amino Acids in a non-stick skillet
- Add 1 clove of minced garlic and sliced green onion
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until green onions are soft
- Add 3 egg whites, cook until eggs are solid white about 3-5 minutes
- Top with fresh sliced cherry tomatoes and more sliced green onions
- Serve on a bed of baby kale or spinach to add extra enzymes to your meal and boost your fat-burning results
Easy Bachelor Style Baked Veggies
- Take 1/2 bunch of Asparagus, 1-2 cups of Sliced Baby Bell Peppers, and 1 cup of Sliced Zucchinis and and 2 cloves of garlic lay them out on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp. of Hemp Seeds on top
- Sprinkle 1-3 tbsp. of your favorite seasonings on top- like Whole Food’s Bebere or Chili. Keep it simple- you can just cover the veggies
- Drizzle 1-3 tbsp. of liquid aminos over veggies
- If you’re using a toaster oven, stuff as many veggies as you can on that sucker and toast for 20 minutes on the highest setting
- If you’re using a conventional oven, same thing, bake for 20 minutes
Simple Salad Dressing
- Take baked veggies and lay them on a bed of greens of your choice- like baby kale or spinach
- Drizzle one lime and 1 tbsp. of Liquid Aminos over it for a quick simple dressing
Going home to see my mother so healthy and happy is one of the greatest feelings in the world. It was life changing to sit next to my niece and snack on celery instead of popcorn together.
Building your support network is one of the most valuable and simple ways to succeed on this journey. It’s been extremely rewarding. Dr. Ferro has made it easy for us! Simply use your referral tool and share on your Facebook. Here’s a step by step video on how to do it. Even sweeter is that you can earn gift cards to the Betr Market when people sign up with you.
If you need a unique referral code, reach out to [email protected] and we’ll get one sent right to your phone!