- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 yellow onion Sliced.
- ¼ cup organic dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp curry powder
- kale, sliced cabbage, radish Sprouts, cherry tomatoes, etc... anything from the Level 1 food list that you want in a salad
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, onion, mustard and curry powder. Lay chicken and onions out on a pan lined with parchment paper or lightly coated with coconut oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes and in the meantime…
- Prep your salad, split between a bowl for today and a salad jar for the tomorrow.
- This can be a bed of spinach, baby kale, sliced cabbage, radish sprouts… the more interesting and colorful you make it, the more induced you will be to eat it!
- Pull chicken out, toss one thigh in with the salad in a big bowl, and enjoy!Put the other thigh in a jar with salad mix for tomorrow.
Health Coach Tip:
- If you’re on level one – remove the skin from chicken to reduce the fat in this dish. It will allow your body to focus on burning excess fat on your body instead.
- Save half of this for the next day. This meal prep method works for people who enjoy cooking a bit more, like myself! It’s great because it’s very little effort to make extra and save it for later.
- Make sure to put the extra food away BEFORE you eat, otherwise it will be tempting to keep eating it even if you’re not hungry.
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals