- 1 Whole rotisserie chicken Or 3 cups of Cooked Chicken Breast.
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill Roughly Chopped.
- 1 ½ lemons Zested and juiced.
- ¾ tsp Himalayan pink sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Chill the chicken.
- Remove the skin and pull the chicken off the bone and shred with your fingers or a fork.
- If you are using chilled boneless skinless chicken breast, just shred it as there isn't any skin to remove.
- Combine the chicken, dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl and mix well.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals