- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts Cut into strips.
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow or green) Sliced top to bottom.
- 1 large red onion Cut in half top to bottom and sliced in the same direction.
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- to taste black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In an oven-safe skillet, layer the sliced onion, peppers and chicken. Sprinkle the dish with cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy over a salad or alone!
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals