- ½ cup organic dijon mustard
- 4 drops liquid stevia
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon Juiced.
- 24 chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, liquid Stevia, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice.
- Smother chicken wings in the sauce.
- Pop into the oven for 35-40 minutes
- For extra crispy beautifully golden wings, broil each side for a few minutes at the end- but watch carefully for burning!
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals