- 3 oz organic tomato paste No salt or sugar added.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp liquid aminos
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb organic chicken wings
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro Chopped. Optional.
- 1 lime Sliced. Optional.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, mix tomato paste, vinegar, liquid aminos, Liquid Stevia, pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
- Place wings in the bowl and coat well, then place wings flat on a cooking sheet covered in aluminum foil, dull side up, or parchment paper.
- Bake wings for 35-40 minutes until browned and crisp, flip halfway through. If using the grill, cook on medium high heat for 20 minutes, turning the wings every 5 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Toss lime and cilantro on wings to garnish.
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals