French Onion Soup
This is the Betr Health French Onion Soup!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 large red onions thinly sliced
- 4 cups organic beef broth
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- liquid stevia to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Place onions and garlic in pan and cook uncovered 5- 10 minutes
- Stir in Stevia. Cook 10-15 minutes until onions are caramelized.
- Add beef broth and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add black pepper. Enjoy!
- Tip: Double the recipe and refrigerate or freeze for later.