- 4 filets cod About 1-inch thick.
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- ½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes Optional.
- 2 lemons 1 Sliced, 1 juiced.
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3 Tbsp oil, tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Brush a baking dish with oil. Pour tomato-oil mixture into dish, then nestle in cod.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley, lemon juice, and pan sauce.
Tried this recipe?Mention @betr_health or tag #betrmeals