- ½ cup coffee STRONG
- ½ cup unsweetened soy milk Substitute any nut milk.
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 5 to 10 drops liquid peppermint stevia
- If you are using hot coffee, just warm up your milk in a microwave and whisk in the other ingredients.
- If you have a Vitamix, use the “hot soup” setting. You can add all ingredients and blend and it will create a frothy, yummy mocha.
- If you have a milk frother, just make the coffee, add frothed mile, and add cacao and stevia.
You can start having this amazing mocha on Day 10 of Level 2
In a past life, I was a barista before I was with Betr. And my go to brand is Chameleon cold brew. It’s organic and the flavor is out of this world. I love this warm or cold in the winter months. If you’d like it warm, there are several different methods for you depending on your kitchen tools. Stevia is a very subjective taste- I love the flavor so I go heavy handed on the stevia. Other people don’t like it as sweet. I like to combine vanilla stevia with the peppermint- top notch. Top with unsweetened cacao nips and you’re good to go!
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!