- 1 head cauliflower Boiled or steamed and chopped.
- 14 oz coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemerry
- 2 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- Strain all water out of cauliflower and blend in a food processor with coconut cream until smooth.
- Optional: Strain with cheese cloth to make less soupy.
- Add seasonings, and re-blend or mix very well.
Notes from Chef Kimberly:
I invited my best friend over to taste test this recipe. Her response? She asked me 3 TIMES if there was any butter in it. “Are you sure?” She said. “No are you positive?” She implored. I ended up just setting the bowl next to her and she lapsed into silence, completely enjoying these.
So, yes. These are amazing.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!