- 12 oz frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup cilantro Optional, loosely packed.
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Place edamame into a large pot and cover with salted water.
- Place over medium-low heat, bring to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Puree garlic in food processor until minced.
- Add edamame, water, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, cumin, and cayenne; blend until smooth.
- Serve blended as a cold snack dip or side.
After reading this article, you may be asking yourself if your own health hurdles could be related to an unhealthy gut.
Explore Betr's risk-free trial to see if you could benefit from using food as medicine to rebuild your microbiome and realize the healthy potential you never knew you were missing!